- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest Sebastian Saavedra Items
Sebastian Saavedra was prepared to accept the penalty he knew was coming from IndyCar after he directed an obscene gesture toward Marco Andretti.
IndyCar issued $40,000 in fines _ $30,000 to Sebastian Saavedra for making an obscene gesture _ and placed two drivers on probation Thursday for incidents at Detroit last weekend.
Former champion Buddy Lazier's return to the Indianapolis 500 ended early.
Tony Kanaan and Marco Andretti charged to the front during a wild first half of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, both trying to win at a place that has caused plenty of heartache.
Tony Kanaan and Marco Andretti swapped the lead in the early laps of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, both of them trying to win at a place that has caused them plenty of heartache.
Katherine Legge had at least one supporter in her corner when she showed up at Indianapolis Motor Speedway last week.
Sebastien Bourdais has shrugged off any alleged feud with former teammate Katherine Legge, who was has been vocal about her termination from Dragon Racing.
Katherine Legge on Saturday disputed former teammate Sebastien Bourdais' version of her termination from Dragon Racing, saying Bourdais' claim that she tested poorly at Fontana is a "complete and utter fabrication."
Katherine Legge threatened legal action over her termination from Dragon Racing on Wednesday, one day after the team said Sebastian Saavedra had been hired to drive the No. 6 this IndyCar season.