- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sebastian Vettel Items
Two-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel will start last at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after stewards ruled the Red Bull driver breached FIA rules during qualifying Saturday.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso insists his chances of winning the Formula One championship aren't over yet, despite Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel winning the past four races and driving a faster car.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is aiming to build on his late-season resurgence and extend his lead in the Formula One standings when he heads back to the desert for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend.
Sebastian Vettel's seemingly unstoppable march to a third straight Formula One title took another stride with victory in the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday, though the Red Bull driver's nearest rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, kept up the pressure with a second-place finish.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel took pole position for the Indian Grand Prix on Saturday, edging out teammate Mark Webber by 0.04 seconds for Red Bull's third straight front-row sweep.
Sebastian Vettel showed he has the pace to win a fourth straight Formula One race and pad his thin championship lead by setting the fastest time in practices for the Indian Grand Prix on Friday.
Formula One championship rivals Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso both have cause for optimism in this weekend's Indian Grand Prix, as their fight for the title gets down to its final four races.
Mark Webber took the pole position Saturday for the Korean Grand Prix, upstaging Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his attacking tactics at this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.