- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sebastian Vettel Items
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his approach for this weekend's Korean Grand Prix even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
Heading into this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, the Formula One drivers' championship is shaping up as a duel between defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel claimed pole position for the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of teammate Mark Webber on Saturday.
Fernando Alonso told his Ferrari team it must step up efforts to win the Formula One title.
Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel has set the fastest time in Saturday's pre-qualifying practice session at the Singapore Grand Prix, besting McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton's time by a third of a second.
British driver Jenson Button will start Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix in pole position after finishing fastest in Saturday's qualifying, with defending champion Sebastian Vettel in11th.
After clinching his first pole position for three years at the Belgian Grand Prix, Jenson Button was in no mood to feel sorry for defending champion Sebastian Vettel.
Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel heads to the Belgian Grand Prix trying to figure out how to make up a 42-point deficit on overall leader Fernando Alonso _ and how to prevent others from overtaking him as Alonso's main rival.
Formula One leader Fernando Alonso is hoping the monthlong break after the Hungarian Grand Prix will give Ferrari an opportunity to improve its cars for the second half of the season.