- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sebastian Vettel Items
Basking in the euphoria of his fourth straight Formula One world championship title, Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel moved toward making peace with fans from other teams who have booed his wins at several races.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth straight Formula One championship Sunday after turning in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel closed in on his fourth straight Formula One title Saturday by claiming pole position for the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel continued his dominance in India by edging Red Bull teammate Mark Webber for the quickest time Friday in the opening practice for the Formula One Indian Grand Prix.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of his teammate and runaway championship leader Sebastian Vettel for the first time this season.
Sebastian Vettel heads into the weekend with a chance to repeat his 2011 feat of clinching the Formula One title in Japan with four races to spare _ and join Michael Schumacher and Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four-straight championships.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton got the better of runaway Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel by setting the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Korean Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel is laughing off allegations that Red Bull is using illegal traction control to gain a big advantage on its rivals.
Sebastian Vettel insists the layout for this weekend's Korean Grand Prix doesn't play to the strengths of his Red Bull car.