- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sebastian Vettel Items
As they get ready for the British Grand Prix this weekend, a sense of urgency seems to be creeping into the Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes paddocks.
With the controversy over Mercedes' in-season testing settled, the focus this weekend shifts to the British Grand Prix and three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel's bid to win yet another title.
Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has signed a contract extension with the Red Bull team through the 2015 season.
The Red Bull team failed to win the Monaco Grand Prix for the first time since 2009, though it felt like a victory for Sebastian Vettel as the three-time defending champion strengthened his overall lead heading into next month's Canadian GP.
German driver Nico Rosberg posted the fastest time in the crash-marred third practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix on Saturday.
Nico Rosberg set the fastest qualifying time at the Monaco Grand Prix on Saturday to secure his third consecutive pole position and a fourth straight for Mercedes.
Sebastian Vettel needs to rediscover his speed in qualifying if he is to protect his overall Formula One lead at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Closing in on Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso suggested Wednesday that Red Bull's complaints about Pirelli's fast-degrading tires are due to frustration at no longer dominating races.
Formula One is still in preliminary discussions over whether to implement a new penalty system that would in essence punish drivers for each infringement until they total too many points and get hit with a race ban.