- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sébastien Bourdais
KVSH Racing has signed Mistic Electronic Cigarettes as co-primary sponsor for Sebastien Bourdais.
Four-time series champion Sebastien Bourdais has signed a two-year deal with KVSH Racing to replace Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan.
It was the second career win for Pagenaud, both this year. The 29-year-old Frenchman became the third driver to win in three years on the bumpy, challenging street course that runs through the middle of the city.
Ahh, nothing like a little NASCAR name calling to spice up the week.
Sebastien Bourdais hadn't been on a podium in a long time, so he wanted to savor every minute of the celebration.
Dario Franchitti has won the pole for the first of two weekend races through the streets of Toronto.
Sebastian Saavedra was prepared to accept the penalty he knew was coming from IndyCar after he directed an obscene gesture toward Marco Andretti.
Sebastien Bourdais would be thrilled if his 100th IndyCar start sparked a turnaround.
Dario Franchitti is in very heady company in IndyCar.
Dario Franchitti says he doesn't look at the numbers or concern himself with where he stacks up on the list of all-time greats.
Katherine Legge had at least one supporter in her corner when she showed up at Indianapolis Motor Speedway last week.
Quietly, in the shadow of his teammate, Scott Dixon has put together one of the most impressive resumes in IndyCar.
Defending IndyCar Series champion Ryan Hunter-Reay won the pole Saturday at Barber Motorsports Park, ending Penske Racing's three year qualifying run.
Sebastien Bourdais has shrugged off any alleged feud with former teammate Katherine Legge, who was has been vocal about her termination from Dragon Racing.
Katherine Legge on Saturday disputed former teammate Sebastien Bourdais' version of her termination from Dragon Racing, saying Bourdais' claim that she tested poorly at Fontana is a "complete and utter fabrication."
Bourdais, who finished third behind Josef Newgarden, said about the wacky afternoon: "It was one those races, when you finish, you feel like you survived.
"She was just big eyes the whole time, laughing, really enjoying it," Bourdais said. "It's one of these movies that you can take it with two degrees, with the adult's eye and kid's eye because it fits perfectly. It's the right message and it's great for the IndyCar Series and Indy."