- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Sébastien Bourdais
The Frenchmen were the fastest Friday on the streets of Long Beach.
Sebastien Bourdais won the pole for the Twelve Hours of Sebring on Friday, turning a lap at 120.303 mph at 3.74-mile Sebring International Raceway.
Five things to know about what went on at IndyCar Series media day in advance of the season-opening March 30 race at St. Petersburg, Fla.
KV Racing announced a partnership Wednesday with AFS Racing that will enable the team to field an IndyCar team for Sebastian Saavedra.
KVSH Racing has signed Mistic Electronic Cigarettes as co-primary sponsor for Sebastien Bourdais.
Four-time series champion Sebastien Bourdais has signed a two-year deal with KVSH Racing to replace Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan.
It was the second career win for Pagenaud, both this year. The 29-year-old Frenchman became the third driver to win in three years on the bumpy, challenging street course that runs through the middle of the city.
Sebastien Bourdais hadn't been on a podium in a long time, so he wanted to savor every minute of the celebration.
Sebastian Saavedra was prepared to accept the penalty he knew was coming from IndyCar after he directed an obscene gesture toward Marco Andretti.
Sebastien Bourdais would be thrilled if his 100th IndyCar start sparked a turnaround.
Sebastien Bourdais has shrugged off any alleged feud with former teammate Katherine Legge, who was has been vocal about her termination from Dragon Racing.
Katherine Legge on Saturday disputed former teammate Sebastien Bourdais' version of her termination from Dragon Racing, saying Bourdais' claim that she tested poorly at Fontana is a "complete and utter fabrication."
Sebastien Bourdais will race for the 2013 IndyCar championship with Dragon Racing.
IndyCar rookie Josef Newgarden had surgery on his finger Tuesday and will miss this weekend's race at Baltimore.
IndyCar driver Sebastien Bourdais is staying upbeat for someone whose year began with what he calls "a winter of hell," then got worse.