- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
By Tammy Bruce
Only IRS employees could expect rewards for failing to pay their taxes
Topic - Sébastien Loeb
Nine-time world rally champion Sebastian Loeb has taken the lead of the Rally of Spain through day two on Saturday.
Citroen drivers Sebastien Loeb and Mikko Hirvonen dominated the opening day of the Rally Italia on Thursday by each winning a stage.
Sebastien Loeb of France won four stages Saturday to move closer to his ninth straight world rally title. His strong showing came on a day when Petter Solberg of Norway crashed into an electricity pylon after driving through a vineyard.
Frenchman Sebastien Loeb made up for last year's disappointment by dominating the Rally Germany to win the race for the ninth time on Sunday.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb closed in on his ninth Rally Germany victory on Saturday, when he claimed three stage wins for Citroen.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb has extended his lead on the third day of the season-opening Monte Carlo Rally, with Daniel Sordo pulling ahead of Petter Solberg for second.
TRIER, GERMANY (AP) - Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb closed in on his ninth Rally Germany victory on Saturday, when he claimed three stage wins for Citroen.