- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
Latest Sébastien Loeb Items
Nine-time world rally champion Sebastian Loeb has taken the lead of the Rally of Spain through day two on Saturday.
Citroen drivers Sebastien Loeb and Mikko Hirvonen dominated the opening day of the Rally Italia on Thursday by each winning a stage.
Sebastien Loeb of France won four stages Saturday to move closer to his ninth straight world rally title. His strong showing came on a day when Petter Solberg of Norway crashed into an electricity pylon after driving through a vineyard.
Frenchman Sebastien Loeb made up for last year's disappointment by dominating the Rally Germany to win the race for the ninth time on Sunday.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb closed in on his ninth Rally Germany victory on Saturday, when he claimed three stage wins for Citroen.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb has extended his lead on the third day of the season-opening Monte Carlo Rally, with Daniel Sordo pulling ahead of Petter Solberg for second.