- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Sébastien Loeb Items
Nine-time world rally champion Sebastian Loeb has taken the lead of the Rally of Spain through day two on Saturday.
Citroen drivers Sebastien Loeb and Mikko Hirvonen dominated the opening day of the Rally Italia on Thursday by each winning a stage.
Sebastien Loeb of France won four stages Saturday to move closer to his ninth straight world rally title. His strong showing came on a day when Petter Solberg of Norway crashed into an electricity pylon after driving through a vineyard.
Frenchman Sebastien Loeb made up for last year's disappointment by dominating the Rally Germany to win the race for the ninth time on Sunday.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb closed in on his ninth Rally Germany victory on Saturday, when he claimed three stage wins for Citroen.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb has extended his lead on the third day of the season-opening Monte Carlo Rally, with Daniel Sordo pulling ahead of Petter Solberg for second.