- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Secret Service
Secret Service investigators say they are close to gaining a full understanding of the methods hackers used to breach Target's computer systems last December.
The Secret Service recently arrested a former employee of a Montana veterans center on suspicion of threatening President Barack Obama and Obama's family, three years after investigating the same man on similar allegations.
The latest embarrassing episode involving a drunken Secret Service agent overseas for a presidential trip was an isolated incident, Secret Service Director Julia Pierson said Tuesday.
Secret Service agents say they've arrested a man who was seen climbing over a fence that borders the White House.
A man was arrested after he climbed over a fence at the White House.
The three members of an elite Secret Service squad, placed on leave for heavy drinking this week while preparing for President Obama's visit to the Netherlands, were just the latest example of agents coming under scrutiny for misbehavior tied to alcohol.
A Secret Service agent found drunk by staff at a Dutch hotel was recalled to the U.S. along with two of his colleagues, the day before President Barack Obama was set to arrive in the Netherlands.
The Supreme Court appeared likely Wednesday to block a group of protesters from bringing free-speech claims against two Secret Service agents who were guarding President George W. Bush during a 2004 visit to Oregon.
Top lawmakers Wednesday accused the agencies of the Obama administration of failing to coordinate the government's campaign against data breaches and cyberattacks.
Mayor Vincent Gray is calling for changes to Secret Service protocols for visiting dignitaries to avoid downtown gridlock.
The Bulgarian man stuck a device to the front of a Virginia Beach ATM, federal investigators said. He pointed a nearby camera at its keypad and walked away.
The hackers who stole millions of customers' credit and debit card numbers from Target may have used a Pittsburgh-area heating and refrigeration business as the back door to get in.
A Washington, D.C., park near the White House has been cleared and placed on lockdown Wednesday afternoon after a man allegedly threw a package through the White House fence.
Nov. 22, 1963 — the world seemed to stand still. Everyone who was alive remembers that horrible Friday and exactly where they were and what they were doing.
Count a former Secret Service agent among the millions of Americans who say they've been booted from their insurance plans due to Obamacare mandates.