- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Secret Service
While Russia beefed up its forces in Ukraine and the U.S. unemployment rate ticked up slightly, President Obama was criticized for spending the weekend on vacation with his family at an ultra-exclusive private community in the Florida Keys.
Top lawmakers Wednesday accused the agencies of the Obama administration of failing to coordinate the government's campaign against data breaches and cyberattacks.
Mayor Vincent Gray is calling for changes to Secret Service protocols for visiting dignitaries to avoid downtown gridlock.
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
A western New York woman has been convicted of threatening to kill President Barack Obama.
Federal authorities in the District of Columbia are announcing the arrests of more than 20 people in a health care fraud investigation.
Casino giant Las Vegas Sands Corp. said Tuesday that hacking into their websites and internal systems last week went deeper than the company had previously known.
Casino giant Las Vegas Sands Corp. has restored its websites a week after they were hacked.
The Bulgarian man stuck a device to the front of a Virginia Beach ATM, federal investigators said. He pointed a nearby camera at its keypad and walked away.
The FBI and Secret Service are investigating the hacking of the Las Vegas Sands casino company's websites, which remained out of service more than a day after they were hijacked.
The hackers who stole millions of customers' credit and debit card numbers from Target may have used a Pittsburgh-area heating and refrigeration business as the back door to get in.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday:
The White House was locked down for at least an hour Friday afternoon after a man tried to scale the complex's north fence.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden on Wednesday delivered an impassioned speech to an organized labor convention in Washington but also yearned for the day he can ditch the Secret Service and drag race his friends.
Target’s massive data breach that exposed 40 million debit and credit card accounts during last year’s busy holiday shopping season went on longer than the company suspected, John Mulligan, the company’s chief financial officer, told a Senate panel Tuesday.