- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Topic - Sedona
:For the Kia Motors Sedona automobile, see Kia Carnival - Source: Wikipedia
Four people were killed after their plane crashed near Sedona, and officials say it might have caused a fire.
The fire that has been burning around northern Arizona's Oak Creek Canyon for more than a week is now almost fully contained.
Part of State Route 89A through northern Arizona's Oak Creek Canyon will remain closed for several weeks for highway work that was delayed by the Slide Fire.
Northern Arizona residents and business owners began returning home Thursday, more than a week after a major wildfire forced them to evacuate.
Coconino County officials plan a meeting to brief Oak Creek Canyon residents and business owners on plans to re-enter their properties in the area evacuated because of the Slide Fire.
A community meeting has been scheduled in Sedona to update visitors and residents on a wildfire burning in nearby Oak Creek Canyon.
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America (KMA) lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.