- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Sedona
:For the Kia Motors Sedona automobile, see Kia Carnival - Source: Wikipedia
Four people were killed after their plane crashed near Sedona, and officials say it might have caused a fire.
The fire that has been burning around northern Arizona's Oak Creek Canyon for more than a week is now almost fully contained.
Part of State Route 89A through northern Arizona's Oak Creek Canyon will remain closed for several weeks for highway work that was delayed by the Slide Fire.
Northern Arizona residents and business owners began returning home Thursday, more than a week after a major wildfire forced them to evacuate.
Coconino County officials plan a meeting to brief Oak Creek Canyon residents and business owners on plans to re-enter their properties in the area evacuated because of the Slide Fire.
A community meeting has been scheduled in Sedona to update visitors and residents on a wildfire burning in nearby Oak Creek Canyon.
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America (KMA) lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.