- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Semper Fi Fund
After being shot by a sniper in Afghanistan in 2010, Marine Maj. Matthew Kutilek had no idea the bullet that severed two of the three arteries in his right leg and left him with an open compound fracture of his tibia would lead him three years later to sit on a bicycle seat "the size of a piece of a pie" and ride 6,300 miles.
Nic Doucette is organized, in shape and determined.