- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Semyon Varlamov Items
Erik Johnson saved the night for Colorado with his quick feet and thinking.
Former Caps goaltending prospect Semyon Varlamov and the Colorado Avalanche are back in the playoffs for first the first time since 2010.
Tyson Barrie put the Colorado Avalanche ahead in the game - and the Central Division standings.
Their stars were spectators on this night and the Pittsburgh Penguins still managed to cool off the Colorado Avalanche.
The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games.
The Colorado Avalanche are back in the postseason.
Moments after deflecting in the winning goal, Colorado's Tyson Barrie did a little dance.
Despite never leading until the end, the Colorado Avalanche got out of Nashville with a win over the Predators.
The Boston Bruins became the first NHL team to clinch a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs. And they did it by refusing to get ahead of themselves.