- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Semyon Varlamov Items
Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov can remain free on bond while facing a domestic violence charge involving his girlfriend, a judge said Monday.
Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov (var-LAH'-mawf) appeared in court briefly Monday on a domestic violence charge involving his girlfriend.
Prosecutors have filed a misdemeanor assault charge against Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov (var-LAH'-mawf) after his girlfriend said he attacked her last month.
Prosecutors filed a misdemeanor assault charge Friday against Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov (var-LAH'-mawf) after his girlfriend said he attacked her last month.
The Avalanche goalie's girlfriend told investigators he attacked her on Oct. 30 in her apartment. She said he knocked her down with a kick and stomped on her chest, according to an arrest affidavit.
Semyon Varlamov stopped 33 shots and Nick Holden scored his first NHL goal to break a second-period tie, lifting the Avalanche to a 4-1 win over the Washington Capitals on Sunday night.
The Colorado Avalanche have been the talk of hockey for weeks because of their fast start under a fiery new coach.
Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov surrendered to Denver police on an arrest warrant on charges of kidnapping and third-degree assault in what authorities are calling a domestic violence incident.
Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov (var-LAH'-mawf) will be allowed out of jail and be able to travel with the team while prosecutors consider charging him in a domestic violence case.