- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Senate Items
A House panel voted Thursday to limit tax breaks for insurance policies that cover abortions as House Republicans try to chip away at President Obama's health overhaul.
The cross-country celebration of Ronald Reagan and his 100th birthday anniversary this year didn't exactly get a tour date in the Maryland State House.
Skeptical lawmakers from both parties cross-examined Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates for hours Thursday in tense House and Senate hearings on U.S. strikes against Libya, which one angry Republican called "an unconstitutional and illegal war."
Onetime vice presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro was remembered as a political trailblazer and a devoted mother and friend Thursday at a funeral that drew dignitaries including former President Bill Clinton, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi.
A House panel voted Thursday to limit tax breaks for insurance policies that cover abortions as House Republicans try to chip away at President Barack Obama's health overhaul.
A look at Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars from LucasArts and Traveller's Tales for PlayStation 3
House Speaker John A. Boehner praised tea partyers Thursday morning, and then members of the grass-roots movement assailed him in the afternoon, saying the Ohio Republican shouldn't give in to Democrats' demands in the spending battle in Congress, even if that results in a government shutdown.
The South Carolina House is debating a bill allowing the state's Medicaid agency to reduce payments to doctors, dentists and other medical providers who treat the state's poor and disabled.
Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour said Thursday he'll call a special session within the regular legislative session next week so the House and Senate can quickly consider funding for a civil rights museum and a comprehensive state history museum.