- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
Seoul'S Unification Ministry
Latest Seoul'S Unification Ministry Items
North Korea on Wednesday stopped South Korean workers from crossing the border to their jobs in a joint industrial zone a few miles inside the isolated communist state — the latest turn in the ratchet of tension on the divided peninsula.
North Korea rejected South Korea's offer of food and medical supplies to help flood victims Wednesday, Seoul said.
North Korea rejected South Korea's offer of food and medical supplies to help flood victims Wednesday, the South's government said.
North Korea's next leader burnished his diplomatic skills Monday, welcoming a private South Korean mourning delegation as state media revealed a new title that gives Kim Jong-un authority over political matters.
North Korea is showing the uncle and key patron of anointed heir Kim Jong-un wearing a military uniform with a general's insignia — a strong sign he'll play a crucial role in helping the young man take over power and uphold the "military-first" policy initiated by his late father, Kim Jong-il.