- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Seoul'S Unification Ministry
Latest Seoul'S Unification Ministry Items
North Korea on Wednesday stopped South Korean workers from crossing the border to their jobs in a joint industrial zone a few miles inside the isolated communist state — the latest turn in the ratchet of tension on the divided peninsula.
North Korea rejected South Korea's offer of food and medical supplies to help flood victims Wednesday, Seoul said.
North Korea rejected South Korea's offer of food and medical supplies to help flood victims Wednesday, the South's government said.
North Korea's next leader burnished his diplomatic skills Monday, welcoming a private South Korean mourning delegation as state media revealed a new title that gives Kim Jong-un authority over political matters.
North Korea is showing the uncle and key patron of anointed heir Kim Jong-un wearing a military uniform with a general's insignia — a strong sign he'll play a crucial role in helping the young man take over power and uphold the "military-first" policy initiated by his late father, Kim Jong-il.
Officials from the two Koreas met Monday in North Korea to discuss their joint industrial complex just days after an exchange of gunfire at sea emphasized the constant security threat on the divided peninsula.