- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Sepp Blatter Items
The only declared candidate for the FIFA presidency says he won't step aside if Sepp Blatter confirms before the World Cup that he's seeking a fifth term.
The only declared candidate for the FIFA presidency says he won't step aside when Sepp Blatter announces next month that he'll be seeking a fifth term.
FIFA President Sepp Blatter insists his expected re-election bid in 2015 still needs consent from 209 football nations next month.
FIFA President Sepp Blatter says he hopes to resolve a dispute between Israel and the Palestinians before the World Cup begins.
FIFA President Sepp Blatter said Tuesday that he hopes to resolve a dispute between Israel and the Palestinians before the World Cup begins.
The head of Palestinian soccer said Monday he will urge sanctions against Israeli soccer authorities unless Israel lifts travel restrictions on some of his players and foreign visitors.
UEFA honorary president Lennart Johansson says Michel Platini is unlikely to challenge Sepp Blatter next year for the FIFA presidency.
It is "a mistake" to hold the World Cup in the searing summer heat of Qatar, FIFA president Sepp Blatter said.
The head of football's governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean thinks Sepp Blatter has performed admirably since taking over as FIFA president in 1998.