- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Serbia Items
The answer George Will gave several years ago when asked what he thinks of "neoconservatives" has stuck with many ever since.
In a gilded Kremlin hall used by czars, Vladimir Putin redrew Russia's borders Tuesday by declaring the Crimean Peninsula part of the motherland - provoking a surge of emotion among Russians who lament the loss of empire and denunciations from Western leaders who called Putin a threat to the world.
Hundreds of Serbs rallied Saturday against plans by the Serbian Orthodox Church and nationalist leaders to move the ashes of scientist and engineer Nikola Tesla from his museum in Belgrade to the country's biggest church.
UEFA has punished CSKA Moscow, Cypriot club Apollon Limassol and Serbia Under-21s for racist behavior by their fans with full or partial stadium closures.
Serbia's war crimes court on Tuesday convicted nine former paramilitary members of the brutal killings of more than 100 ethnic Albanian civilians during the Kosovo war and sentenced them to between two and 20 years in prison.
Look up at the wall and you can see Yugoslavia's late autocratic leader Josip Broz Tito drowning in red fiery waves of hell - along with Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, authors of the 1848 Communist Manifesto.
Dusan Lajovic and Filip Krajinovic won the reverse singles Sunday to cushion Switzerland's triumph over Serbia to 3-2 in their Davis Cup first round World Group tie.
Switzerland won the Davis Cup first-round tie against Serbia after Marco Chiudinelli and Michael Lammer beat Nenad Zimonjic and Filip Krajinovic in doubles for an unbeatable 3-0 lead on Saturday.
Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka won their singles matches on Friday to give Switzerland a convincing 2-0 lead over Serbia in their World Group first-round tie.