- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Serbia Items
Daniela Hantuchova will face top-seeded Maria Sharapova in the second round of the Open GDF Suez after beating Marina Erakovic on Tuesday.
Three high-ranking Serbian officials had their sentences trimmed Thursday for atrocities in Kosovo, but Yugoslav war crimes appeals judges upheld key elements of a lower court's finding that leaders in Belgrade orchestrated crimes against humanity in Kosovo in 1999.
Australian Open semifinalist Tomas Berdych will lead defending champion Czech Republic in the first round of the Davis Cup against the Netherlands next week.
Three years after being sold by Chelsea as a cheap makeweight in a transfer, Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic made his return to the Premier League club for a fee of 25 million euros ($34 million) on Wednesday in what could be one of the biggest deals of the January window.
Kosovo's bid for international recognition was boosted by FIFA on Monday.
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Men to watch at the Australian Open, which begins Monday:
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Serbian police say the father of former NBA center Vlade Divac has died in a car crash.
Jovanka Broz, who was married to Yugoslavian dictator Josip Broz Tito for nearly 30 years but lived in isolation as the federation he built broke apart, died Sunday. She was 88.
Aggressively promoting a homosexual agenda abroad, the Obama administration recently denounced Serbia for canceling a gay pride parade, expressing strong diplomatic displeasure at the culturally conservative Balkan nation.