- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Serbia Items
The Serbian premiere of Angelina Jolie's Balkan war drama "In the Land of Blood and Honey" was met by derision Friday, as Serbs angry over what they consider an unfair depiction stayed away in droves.
The distributor in Serbia of Angelina Jolie's directorial debut _ a love story set in the Bosnian war _ said Friday the movie will start showing here next week, but without the red-carpet premiere it had in Bosnia.
Novak Djokovic has been awarded the top state honor in Serbia.
Novak Djokovic has met his match.
Russia and Ukraine both took extra precautions on Friday to protect homeless people, ordering new facilities and medical care after scores of people have frozen to death on the streets of Europe during a brutal cold snap.
At least 11,000 villagers have been trapped by heavy snow and blizzards in Serbia's mountains, authorities announced Thursday, as the death toll from Eastern Europe's weeklong deep freeze rose to 122.
Heavy snow and a severe cold snap killed at least 36 people across Eastern Europe, and many areas were under emergency measures Monday as schools closed down, roads became impassable and power supplies were cut off.
Heavy snow and a severe cold snap have killed at least 36 people across Eastern Europe, and many areas were under emergency measures Monday as schools closed down, roads became impassible and power supplies were cut off.
The president of Kosovo is troubled when her 3-year-old nation is compared to other regions with separatist movements, whether in northern Spain, the Middle East, the former Soviet bloc or Asia.