- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Serbia Items
Is Bosnia-Herzegovina doomed? The small Balkan nation is being subverted by powerful internal forces that threaten its existence. The West must wake up before the former Yugoslav republic descends once again into sectarian bloodshed.
The young man wore a long beard and pants that stopped above his ankles. He sprayed the U.S. Embassy in Bosnia with machine-gun fire.
Special police units raided homes Saturday in a Bosnian village linked to the gunman who fired an automatic weapon at the U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo in what authorities called a terrorist attack.
A man opened fire with an automatic weapon Friday in what authorities called a terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Bosnia. A policeman and the gunman were wounded, but the embassy said none of its employees was hurt.
Two Picasso paintings owned by a German museum and stolen from a Swiss exhibition have been found in Belgrade, Serbia's interior minister said Wednesday.
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic has pulled out of the Shanghai Masters because of a back muscle injury, delaying his return to competition.
U.S. Open champion Novak Djokovic pulled out of Serbia's opening singles match against David Nalbandian of Argentina on Friday in the Davis Cup semifinals because of back pain.
David Blatt, Russia's American coach, has given up trying to fit Andrei Kirilenko into a system. Let the forward do what he does best, which is to follow his instinct around the basketball court.
Four days after their grueling U.S. Open championship match, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are expected back on the court Friday.