- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Serbian Police Items
Serbian police say Predrag Danilovic, who played for the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks, is seriously injured after being stabbed in a fight.
A Serbian police chief says a stolen Paul Cezanne painting worth (EURO)100 million ($130 million) has been handed back to Switzerland.
Serbian police have found a painting believed to be by French impressionist Paul Cezanne, which was stolen from a private Swiss museum in 2008 in one of the biggest art thefts in Europe at the time.
Israel's government welcomed on Sunday parts of an international proposal to resume long-stalled peace talks with the Palestinians, but said it has concerns about the plan.
Serbian police searching for a war-crimes fugitive on Thursday instead found photographs of a Modigliani painting they suspect is in his possession.
Police have detained 17 people including the alleged ringleader of a riot at a soccer match between Serbia and Italy, and UEFA warned that sanctions may include disqualification from the European Championship or exclusion from future competitions.
Police have detained 17 people including the alleged ringleader of a riot at a soccer match between Italy and Serbia that was called off when Serbia fans threw flares and fireworks onto the field, burned a flag and broke barriers.
The start of the Serbia's European Championship qualifier at Italy on Tuesday night was delayed due to visiting fans throwing flares onto the field and lighting fireworks.