- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Serbian Police Items
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Serbian police say the father of former NBA center Vlade Divac has died in a car crash.
Serbian police say Predrag Danilovic, who played for the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks, is seriously injured after being stabbed in a fight.
A Serbian police chief says a stolen Paul Cezanne painting worth (EURO)100 million ($130 million) has been handed back to Switzerland.
Serbian police have found a painting believed to be by French impressionist Paul Cezanne, which was stolen from a private Swiss museum in 2008 in one of the biggest art thefts in Europe at the time.
Israel's government welcomed on Sunday parts of an international proposal to resume long-stalled peace talks with the Palestinians, but said it has concerns about the plan.
Serbian police searching for a war-crimes fugitive on Thursday instead found photographs of a Modigliani painting they suspect is in his possession.
Police have detained 17 people including the alleged ringleader of a riot at a soccer match between Serbia and Italy, and UEFA warned that sanctions may include disqualification from the European Championship or exclusion from future competitions.
Police have detained 17 people including the alleged ringleader of a riot at a soccer match between Italy and Serbia that was called off when Serbia fans threw flares and fireworks onto the field, burned a flag and broke barriers.
The start of the Serbia's European Championship qualifier at Italy on Tuesday night was delayed due to visiting fans throwing flares onto the field and lighting fireworks.