- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Serena Williams Items
Caroline Wozniacki has been seeded No. 1 at a Grand Slam tournament for the first time, getting the top spot at the U.S. Open because Serena Williams pulled out injured.
In 35 years of women's tennis rankings, never before has the No. 1 player missed the U.S. Open.
Defending champion Juan Martin del Potro withdrew from the U.S. Open on Saturday, saying he "cannot compete at the top level yet" after having an operation on his right wrist in May.
Juan Martin del Potro will not defend his U.S. Open title because he is not ready to compete after having surgery on his right wrist.
Serena Williams pulled out of the U.S. Open on Friday, saying she still is recovering from surgery to repair cuts on her right foot.
Serena Williams withdrew from the U.S. Open on Friday, saying she still is recovering from surgery to repair cuts on her right foot.
Serena and Venus Williams told the U.S. Tennis Association they plan to play in the Fed Cup final against Italy in November.
Serena Williams is questionable for the U.S. Open because of her recent foot injury, according to the WTA Tour.
Serena Williams is hoping to recover from a right foot injury in time to play at the U.S. Open, the agent for the 13-time Grand Slam singles champion said Tuesday.