- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Serena Williams Items
Serena Williams has withdrawn from the Western & Southern Open after aggravating a right toe injury.
Former American 100-meter champion Michael Rodgers tested positive for a stimulant found in an energy drink and could be ineligible for the world track championships later this month.
Serena Williams plans to play for the United States in two Fed Cup series next year, returning to a team she hasn't been a member of since 2007.
Serena Williams has returned to the top 100 in the women's rankings after winning her first title in more than a year at Stanford on Sunday.
Serena Williams smashed one final serve, dropped her racket, clenched her hands together and raised her arms in triumph.
Slovakia's Dominika Cibulkova withdrew from her semifinal against France's Marion Bartoli at the Bank of the West Classic on Saturday because of a strained abdominal muscle.
After playing in this week's Citi Open and the Mercury Insurance Open in San Diego, Sloane Stephens will return home to finally celebrate her high school graduation.
Serena Williams is using her special injury-protected No. 1 ranking to get into the U.S. Open field.
Serena Williams leaned against a wall in the bowels of SEFCU Arena, sweat pouring off her muscular shoulders and a satisfied look on her face after a very long day.