- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Serge Brammertz
Serge Brammertz said his staff is looking at how to streamline the trial after judges last week refused his request to split Mladic's indictment in two.
Mr. Brammertz had argued that splitting the trial was necessary in part because of fears the frail 69-year-old general's health could further deteriorate during a lengthy trial.