- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Latest Sergei Filin Items
A Bolshoi star dancer was sentenced to six years in prison Tuesday over an acid attack on the ballet's director that exposed vicious backstage bickering and intrigue at the renowned theater.
Russia's state audit agency is looking into the Bolshoi, a probe that comes amid allegations of mismanagement and corruption at the famed theater, officials said Thursday.
The foes make a striking contrast _ a bald, stolid general director versus an extravagant dancer with an opulent mane of dark hair.
The Bolshoi Theater's general director has rejected criticism from an assertive principal dancer who is openly aspiring to take his job at the famed Russian dance theater.
The Bolshoi ballet artistic director badly burned in an acid attack said Friday he is "full of strength and faith" that he will eventually see well enough to return to work at the famed Moscow theater.
German doctors treating the Bolshoi ballet chief's wounds from an acid attack say they are hopeful he will eventually recover enough of his eyesight to work again.
A leading Bolshoi dancer suspected of involvement in an acid attack on the theater's ballet chief would keep his job if acquitted by a court, the Bolshoi director said Tuesday.
The artistic director of the Bolshoi ballet said the dancer arrested on suspicion of giving the go-ahead to an acid attack that badly burned his eyes and face had long threatened him.
The Bolshoi Theater's general director says a dancer suspected of attacking the theater's ballet chief with acid would keep his job if acquitted by a court.