- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sergei Filin Items
A Moscow appeals court on Thursday lightened the prison sentences of a Bolshoi dancer and two accomplices for their roles in an acid attack on the ballet's artistic director.
A Bolshoi star dancer was sentenced to six years in prison Tuesday over an acid attack on the ballet's director that exposed vicious backstage bickering and intrigue at the renowned theater.
Russia's state audit agency is looking into the Bolshoi, a probe that comes amid allegations of mismanagement and corruption at the famed theater, officials said Thursday.
The foes make a striking contrast _ a bald, stolid general director versus an extravagant dancer with an opulent mane of dark hair.
The Bolshoi ballet artistic director badly burned in an acid attack said Friday he is "full of strength and faith" that he will eventually see well enough to return to work at the famed Moscow theater.
German doctors treating the Bolshoi ballet chief's wounds from an acid attack say they are hopeful he will eventually recover enough of his eyesight to work again.
A leading Bolshoi dancer suspected of involvement in an acid attack on the theater's ballet chief would keep his job if acquitted by a court, the Bolshoi director said Tuesday.
The artistic director of the Bolshoi ballet said the dancer arrested on suspicion of giving the go-ahead to an acid attack that badly burned his eyes and face had long threatened him.
The Bolshoi Theater's general director says a dancer suspected of attacking the theater's ballet chief with acid would keep his job if acquitted by a court.