- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sergei Gonchar
After winning the last three games by a 14-1 margin, Dallas coach Lindy Ruff and goalie Kari Lehtonen believe the Stars' latest win was their best this season.
Valeri Nichushkin was in the right place at the right time - twice - on Thursday night.
The top line for the New York Islanders has been particularly hard on the Dallas Stars.
Sergei Gonchar scored on the power play with 2:30 left in regulation as the Ottawa Senators battled back from a sluggish start to defeat the Washington Capitals 3-2 on Tuesday.
NHL stars Evgeni Malkin and Sergei Gonchar have signed with Mettalurg of the Kontinental Hockey League after the NHL imposed a lockout of its players.
It was hard to miss the pain Sergei Gonchar was in. The Senators and ex-Capitals defenseman had just taken a shot to the right foot from Matt Hendricks with 2:25 left in the first period and skated gingerly until he was able to get to the bench, where he doubled over.
Penguins star center Evgeni Malkin "probably is already ready to go" for the start of next season following recovery from torn ligaments in his right knee, Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said Monday.
PITTSBURGH — Sergei Gonchar's first season in this city was a miserable one.
"We had a chance to win the game and the ref missed a penalty (committed) against me," Gonchar said. "It should have been a 5-on-3, but instead it's a goal for them. ... Nobody is happy about it, but I think we're playing better."
On this night, Gonchar's injury — not a broken foot, he told Sport-Express' Slava Malamud — forced the Senators to roll five defensemen.