- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Sergio Busquets Items
The Associated Press is following events in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday. The Confederations Cup final between Spain and Brazil kicks off at 7 p.m. local time (2200 GMT). Follow this live feed for updates:
It's the final day of Euro 2012, with Italy and Spain going head to head for the cup. Follow the best of the action, photos and pre-match buildup here. Want to have your say? Contact (at)phillipsian and (at)simonhaydon via Twitter. All times are Ukrainian.
Portugal plays Spain in the first semifinal of the European Championship in Donetsk, Ukraine, Wednesday. Here's the running account of the action and pre-match buildup. All times are local to Poland.
Spain beat Portugal 4-2 in a penalty shootout on Wednesday to reach the final of Euro 2012. The match ended 0-0 after extra-time. The Spanish will now play the winner of Germany vs. Italy. Here's the best of today's action. All times are Polish.
It's Spain versus France for a place in the European Championship semifinals on Saturday _ the most anticipated match of the tournament so far. Here you'll find the best of Saturday's action and pre-match buildup. All times are Polish.
Defending champion Spain beat Ireland 4-0 in Group C at the European Championship on Thursday. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk, Poland, in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
In front of some of the players he molded into one of soccer's greatest teams, Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said Friday he will leave at the end of the season and bring to a close a four-year reign of unprecedented success.
Barcelona soccer players got to swim with the dolphins during their stay in the United States.