- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sergio García
Patrick Reed ended a long opening round at the Cadillac Championship on Friday with a 4-under 68 to take a one-shot lead as the new Blue Monster showed some bite.
Goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo saved a stoppage-time penalty to preserve Villarreal's 2-1 victory at Espanyol in the Spanish league on Monday.
The weekend arrives at the Match Play Championship along with the usual assortment of surprises.
Graeme McDowell figured his luck had run out Friday at the Match Play Championship.
Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Match Play Championship.
A brief look at the first round of the Match Play Championship on Wednesday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain:
The finish wasn't what Jimmy Walker wanted. The result is what he's come to expect.
Even with his high-powered telescope, Jimmy Walker might have had a hard time finding himself among the stars.
Hector Moreno's late goal gave 10-man Espanyol a 1-0 win at home over Granada in the Spanish league on Friday, as the Barcelona-based side ended a four-game winless run.
Sergio Garcia birdied the third extra hole to beat Mikko Ilonen in a playoff Saturday and win the Qatar Masters for his second victory in three events.
Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday.
KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — The most pressure involving the Ryder Cup this year is simply getting on the team.
The Tournament of Champions has all the PGA Tour winners from the previous year, but that doesn't translate into the strongest field. Only six of the top 20 at are Kapalua to start the new year, led by Masters champion Adam Scott at No. 2.
Steve Stricker made it clear that money was not important.
Sergio Garcia won for the Thailand Golf Championship on Sunday for his first victory in a year, closing with a 4-under 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes.