- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Sergio García Items
Sergio Garcia was supposed to shed that "best player never to win a major" label years ago.
All signs pointed to this being a Masters for the ages.
Phil Mickelson did something he'd always wanted to do in 20 years of playing the Masters.
This doesn't bode well for Padraig Harrington.
The list of contenders has rarely been this strong. The credentials are as impeccable as ever. Indeed, the competition is more wide open than ever at the Masters.
Sergio Garcia required five golf balls to make a 12 on the par-4 third hole Sunday in the Cadillac Championship.
Luke Donald was on the practice range at Riviera before dawn Wednesday, so dark that only temporary floodlights allowed him to see where the ball was going.
The European Tour outshines the more lucrative PGA Tour this week when the top four golfers plus a resurgent Tiger Woods open their season at the Abu Dhabi Championship.
The list of who's not at the season-opening Tournament of Champions reads more like a "Who's Who."