- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sergio García Items
Hector Moreno's late goal gave 10-man Espanyol a 1-0 win at home over Granada in the Spanish league on Friday, as the Barcelona-based side ended a four-game winless run.
Sergio Garcia birdied the third extra hole to beat Mikko Ilonen in a playoff Saturday and win the Qatar Masters for his second victory in three events.
Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday.
KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — The most pressure involving the Ryder Cup this year is simply getting on the team.
Sergio Garcia shot a final-round 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes and win the Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday.
Sergio Garcia won for the Thailand Golf Championship on Sunday for his first victory in a year, closing with a 4-under 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes.
Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize a four-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship.
A great summer of golf finally paid off for Henrik Stenson. Stenson made three straight birdies to race by a fast-fading Sergio Garcia, and he holed a bunker shot for birdie on the 17th hole to turn back a final threat from Steve Stricker and win the Deutsche Bank Championship.
Garcia was at 19-under 194 and had a two-shot lead over Henrik Stenson, perhaps the hottest player in golf with two runner-up finishes and two third-place finishes in his last five events.