- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Latest Sergio Pérez Items
Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
McLaren says it will promote Danish driver Kevin Magnussen for the 2014 Formula One season, pairing the rookie with former world champion Jenson Button.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
Sebastian Vettel is back in America and he is eager to win the race Lewis Hamilton snatched away from him at the end last year.
Sergio Perez is done at McLaren.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was fastest in the final practice at the British Grand Prix on Saturday, followed by teammate Lewis Hamilton.
Formula One is still in preliminary discussions over whether to implement a new penalty system that would in essence punish drivers for each infringement until they total too many points and get hit with a race ban.
Nico Rosberg will use his frustration from the Bahrain Grand Prix for motivation when he starts the Spanish Grand Prix from pole position Sunday.
Ferrari driver Felipe Massa was fastest in the third and final practice session for the Spanish Grand Prix on Saturday, edging Lotus' Kimi Raikkonen by .006 seconds.