- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sergio Pérez Items
Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen will be looking to build on his success this weekend in Malaysia after winning the Australian Grand Prix.
Reigning Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel claimed the pole position for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on Sunday in a unusual qualifying session held on race day.
Qualifying for the Formula One season opener will be completed Sunday after a series of rain delays and darkness prevented the running of second and third sessions Saturday.
Formula One's three-time reigning world champion Sebastian Vettel signaled he is the man to beat again in 2013 by setting the fastest time in both practice sessions Friday for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix.
Formula One is sometimes derided by critics as predictable, yet even the biggest skeptics may concede that the 2013 season is cloaked in uncertainty.
Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Jenson Button has called for more consistency from McLaren as it launched its Formula One car for the season on Thursday.
Looking for more consistency this year, Formula One team McLaren launched its redesigned MP4-28 car Thursday.
Mexico's Sergio Perez is nowhere near the top of the points standings, yet he might be the most popular driver at the U.S. Grand Prix because it's so close to his native country.