- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
Latest Sergio Pérez Items
If U.S. Grand Prix organizers are looking for a brand ambassador, Sauber's Sergio Perez wouldn't be a bad choice.
Sauber has confirmed Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg will be one of its two drivers for the 2013 Formula One season.
The first woman to lead a Formula One team has another reason to look forward to the Indian Grand Prix next week _ it's in her home country.
In his first race since confirming he'll leave McLaren for Mercedes next season, Lewis Hamilton will refocus on the Formula One championship challenge at the Japanese Grand Prix this weekend.
Formula One team McLaren has signed Mexican driver Sergio Perez for next season, part of a shakeup that is expected to see Lewis Hamilton move to Mercedes.
Lewis Hamilton is moving to Mercedes, replacing seven-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher in a major shakeup that also saw Sergio Perez sign with McLaren.
Safety discussions are dominating Formula One as the series heads to the Italian Grand Prix after a scary near-miss over the weekend.
Formula One championship leader Fernando Alonso posted the fastest time in Saturday's third practice session at the Belgian Grand Prix, with drivers benefiting from good conditions to frantically fine-tune their cars for qualifying.
Williams driver Pastor Maldonado was fined and accused of being "very dangerous" for Formula One after ending a rival's race for a second successive grand prix on Sunday.