- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Serie A Items
Andrea Pirlo's late goal saw Juventus maintain its charge to a third successive Serie A title as it beat Genoa 1-0 on Sunday to extend its lead to 17 points.
Inter Milan boosted its chances of qualifying for Europe with a 2-0 win at direct rival Hellas Verona in Serie A on Saturday.
Spanish teams have won the Europa League - or its precursor, the UEFA Cup - in five of the last 10 years and the country has three contenders for this season's trophy heading into the last 16.
Bayern Munich has topped the Associated Press weekly football poll in a fifth straight month after thrashing Wolfsburg 6-1 for a German-record 16th consecutive victory.
Bayern Munich topped The Associated Press weekly soccer poll for a fifth straight month after routing Wolfsburg 6-1 for a German-record 16th consecutive victory.
Juventus took a giant step towards a third straight Serie A title after beating Fiorentina 1-0 on Sunday to extend its lead at the top of the standings to 14 points with second-placed Roma losing 1-0 at Napoli.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie A's coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season.