- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Serie B
Serie B, currently named Serie bwin due to sponsorship reasons, is the second-highest division in the Italian football league system after the Serie A. It is contested by 22 teams and organized by the Lega Serie B since July 2010, after the split of Lega Calcio that previously took care of both the Serie A and Serie B. Common nicknames for the league are campionato cadetto and cadetteria, as cadetto is the Italian for junior or cadet. - Source: Wikipedia
Last-place Sassuolo has fired Alberto Malesani after five straight losses in Serie A and rehired Eusebio Di Francesco.
Serie A clubs Atalanta, Novara and Siena were among the 22 Italian teams notified Wednesday that they are being investigated by sports authorities in a massive match-fixing scandal.
Former Lazio captain Giuseppe Signori was among 16 people arrested on Wednesday for alleged involvement in a match-fixing and betting ring throughout Italy.