- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell
The word "Spartan" spans the back of the waistband on the black velvet shorts that sag from the chiseled man's slim, muscular waist. "Mitchell" is printed on the front of the waistband and a No. 48 is on the side in Michigan State green.
Much has changed for boxing since Riddick Bowe successfully defended his WBA heavyweight title against Jesse Ferguson at RFK Stadium in 1993, the last time HBO televised a card in the District.
"If I ever thought that there would be a real good heavyweight fighter, I would definitely figure it would be a Dick Butkus type," he said.
Mitchell acknowledges that it didn't have a whole lot of significance; at least it didn't at first.