- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell
The word "Spartan" spans the back of the waistband on the black velvet shorts that sag from the chiseled man's slim, muscular waist. "Mitchell" is printed on the front of the waistband and a No. 48 is on the side in Michigan State green.
Much has changed for boxing since Riddick Bowe successfully defended his WBA heavyweight title against Jesse Ferguson at RFK Stadium in 1993, the last time HBO televised a card in the District.
"If I ever thought that there would be a real good heavyweight fighter, I would definitely figure it would be a Dick Butkus type," he said.
Mitchell acknowledges that it didn't have a whole lot of significance; at least it didn't at first.