- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell
The word "Spartan" spans the back of the waistband on the black velvet shorts that sag from the chiseled man's slim, muscular waist. "Mitchell" is printed on the front of the waistband and a No. 48 is on the side in Michigan State green.
Much has changed for boxing since Riddick Bowe successfully defended his WBA heavyweight title against Jesse Ferguson at RFK Stadium in 1993, the last time HBO televised a card in the District.
"If I ever thought that there would be a real good heavyweight fighter, I would definitely figure it would be a Dick Butkus type," he said.
Mitchell acknowledges that it didn't have a whole lot of significance; at least it didn't at first.