- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Seth Meyers Items
Zach Galifianakis brought the ferns, and President Barack Obama opened a new avenue of presidential communication.
Nielsen says Seth Meyers is off to a good start hosting NBC's "Late Night."
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
Ukraine: parliament speaker says no new government before Thursday
The difference between Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers in the days before their first talk shows began is evident in what they spent the most time on, said the man who guided both programs to birth. With Fallon, who took over "Late Night" in 2009, it was the performance. Meyers worries about the writing.
Seth Meyers has scored a powerful guest for his first episode of "Late Night:" Vice President Joe Biden.
Seth Meyers says former comedy colleague Fred Armisen will lead the band when he takes over NBC's "Late Night."
It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."
Seth Meyers has departed "Saturday Night Live," just weeks before he begins his new job as host of "Late Night."