- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Seth Winter
"We have shattered any recent revenue stories in regards to the Super Bowl," Seth Winter, senior vice president of sales and marketing at NBC's sports group, told USA Today.
Each 30-second spot was filled by Thanksgiving, Mr. Winter said, noting a new trend in more commercials lasting 60 seconds or more, versus just 30 seconds.