- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Sex And The City
Latest Sex And The City Items
Quick, what's your favorite "Sex and the City" moment involving Carrie Bradshaw and her adored shoe collection?
Scarlett Johansson has parted ways with the international charity Oxfam because of a dispute over her work for SodaStream, a company operating in a West Bank settlement that features the Hollywood star in an ad that will air during the Super Bowl.
"Drink the water."
The nation's largest cable company is planning a television "watchathon" for the last week of March, collaborating with several television networks to make entire series available for free on demand.
Jerry Trainor was wrapping up five seasons as goofy big brother Spencer on Nickelodeon's "iCarly" when his next job popped up in the same TV neighborhood.
What happens when you ask a group of food world luminaries to come up with their picks for Best Food Scene in a movie?
"Only the children's voices soothe me," an anguished Sister Aloysius sings at the conclusion of "Doubt," the new opera based on John Patrick Shanley's Pulitzer Prize-winning play.
In Netflix's bid for a flagship original drama of its own _ a "Sopranos" to its HBO _ the subscription streaming service is presenting a high-class adaptation of a British political thriller offered up all at once, with its first season immediately ready for TV-viewing gluttony.
Once upon a time, Carrie Bradshaw was a virgin.