- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Latest Shabazz Napier Items
Shabazz Napier told CSN he doesn't run his own Twitter account and therefore doesn't know about unfollowing LeBron James.
The Cavs went for a freshman from Canada to open the draft for the second straight year Thursday and will hope Wiggins works out better than Anthony Bennett.
The NCAA's Legislative Council approved a proposal Tuesday to expand the meal allowance for all athletes.
UConn has added a plaque with Shabazz Napier's name on it to the school's Huskies of Honor wall inside Gampel Pavilion.
Most of the scouting reports said the same thing: Connecticut was no match for the athleticism of Kentucky and all those high-flying freshmen.
Shabazz Napier turned in another all-court masterpiece Monday night to lift the Huskies to a 60-54 win over Kentucky's freshmen and bring home a championship hardly anyone saw coming.
Connecticut's experienced backcourt made Kentucky's guards look like, well, freshmen in the national championship game.
Shabazz Napier turned in one final masterpiece as a college player Monday night, lifting the Huskies to a 60-54 win over Kentucky's freshmen and bringing home a championship hardly anyone not wearing a UConn uniform thought was possible.
No conference wanted them. Several teammates and their coach left them. The NCAA kept them out for a year.