- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
Latest Shaggy Items
It's official: From presidential campaign politics to a world gone "Gangnam Style," 2012 was the most dubious year yet.
Matthew Lillard's filmography runs the gamut, from playing a killer in the original "Scream" and the goofy Shaggy in the "Scooby-Doo" movies to showing a more dramatic side of his talent opposite George Clooney in "The Descendants" and Clint Eastwood in "Trouble With the Curve."
The Roots saved some of their love for Whitney Houston.
Their horrorcore hip-hop — pervaded by profanity and violent imagery — has been called degenerate, depraved and disgusting. Their fans, the Juggalos, are derided as a dangerous, clown-makeup-wearing cult. What could anyone say about Insane Clown Posse that's any worse? How about calling them Christians.