- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Shaka Smart Items
Troy Daniels scored 14 of his 20 points in the first half when VCU' forced 14 turnovers and turned them into 24 points on their way to a 45-21 lead. For the game, the Bulldogs tied their season high was 23 turnovers, leading to 34 points for VCU.
RICHMOND | Coach Shaka Smart, VCU and the Rams' "havoc" style of play are back in the national spotlight.
VCU is looking to make the most of its rise to prominence in men's basketball and President Michael Rao said moving to the Atlantic 10 is "the next step."
Virginia Commonwealth basketball coach Shaka Smart on Wednesday ended speculation that he might take the open job at Illinois by announcing that he'll stay with the Rams.
Virginia Commonwealth is heading west in hopes of getting another run going in the NCAA tournament, and the Rams finally will play a fellow mid-major level school.
The initial euphoria was gone as George Mason coach Paul Hewitt strode into his press conference as Tuesday teetered on Wednesday.
In a game of counter surges, Virginia Commonwealth needed something to happen — a defensive stop, a missed shot, points — to stem Richmond's momentum Friday night.
Everything you wanted to know about the Rams.
VCU's 18-day run to the Final Four opened a paradox in Shaka Smart's life, changing everything and nothing at all.