- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
Latest Shakira Items
Colombian superstar Shakira is learning how to balance her demanding work schedule with being a new mom one day at a time.
Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio are hoping the rhythm is going to lead to Broadway.
Gloria Estefan and her husband, Emilio, are hoping the rhythm is going to lead to Broadway.
Shakira is sharing the first public photograph of her recently born baby, with father Gerard Pique planting a kiss on their infant son's cheek.
Puerto Rican native Don Omar and the Bronx's Prince Royce have taken top honors at the 2012 Billboard Latin Music Awards. Each received eight awards. They are among a growing group of Latin artists who mix English and Spanish into their songs.
Rapper and reggaeton star Don Omar leads the pack of finalists for the 2012 Billboard Latin Music Awards, Telemundo announced Tuesday.
Katy Perry is thanking her fans with a free concert in Los Angeles.
Puerto Rican hip-hop duo Calle 13 opened the Latin Grammy Awards on Thursday with an emotional rendition of their Hispanic anthem "Latinoamerica,"
A socially charged hip-hop album that slams the Catholic Church and touts the joys of dancing like the poor has become the Cinderella story of the Latin Grammy Awards, placing Puerto Rican rap group Calle 13 in the spotlight and lending a political overtone to Latin music's biggest night.