- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Shalrie Joseph
Clint Dempsey is returning to Major League Soccer, ending his six-year spell in English soccer.
A star for the U.S. national team, Dempsey wasn't a regular in Andre Villas-Boas' starting lineup. Even so, his move is somewhat surprising because Tottenham could also lose forward Gareth Bale this offseason to Real Madrid.
Branko Boskovic's first goal of the season lifted D.C. United to a 1-0 victory over Chivas USA on Sunday night.
Zack Schilawski scored his first goal of the season and Shalrie Joseph converted a penalty kick to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 win over D.C. United on Saturday.