- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Shana Items
Delegate David L. Englin's announcement that he will not seek a fifth term in the Virginia House of Delegates surprised observers, but the news was greeted with cautious respect by members of his party Tuesday.
Virginia Del. David L. Englin, Alexandria Democrat, announced Monday night that he will not run for a fifth term in the Virginia House of Delegates, saying he was leaving political life to focus on rebuilding his marriage after having an extramarital affair.