- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Shane Doan
A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
Phoenix captain Shane Doan started laughing when asked if the Coyotes suddenly had a goalie controversy.
For the first time in seven games, the Boston Bruins actually fell behind.
Phoenix got so many power-play chances, one was bound to be successful.
Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics.
Shane Doan stood in front of his stall scowling, the crimson in his cheeks as much from the anger inside as the physical toll from 60 minutes of give-it-all-you-got hockey.
Sean Monahan got the Calgary Flames off to good start and they finally ended weeks of frustration at home.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Sluggish in the first period, Phoenix scored its first two goals on fortunate bounces in the second.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Down two goals in the second period and looking sluggish in the final game of a grueling Western trip, the Philadelphia Flyers got a spark from Jay Rosehill.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan has been cleared to return after a bout with Rocky Mountain Fever and could play as early as Saturday night.
The Coyotes gave the NHL's best power play far too many chances, didn't capitalize enough on the numerous chances they got and generally found ways to get in their own way until late in regulation. They still found a way to win it.
The Los Angeles Kings have maintained their discipline and cool during a dominant playoff run that has them two wins away from the team's first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1993 with Wayne Gretzky.
Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan beat the "Mantracker."
The Phoenix Coyotes are back home, at least its home for now, looking to climb back from a two-game deficit in their first-round playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings.