- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Shane Doan
A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
Phoenix captain Shane Doan started laughing when asked if the Coyotes suddenly had a goalie controversy.
For the first time in seven games, the Boston Bruins actually fell behind.
Phoenix got so many power-play chances, one was bound to be successful.
Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics.
Shane Doan stood in front of his stall scowling, the crimson in his cheeks as much from the anger inside as the physical toll from 60 minutes of give-it-all-you-got hockey.
Sean Monahan got the Calgary Flames off to good start and they finally ended weeks of frustration at home.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Sluggish in the first period, Phoenix scored its first two goals on fortunate bounces in the second.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Down two goals in the second period and looking sluggish in the final game of a grueling Western trip, the Philadelphia Flyers got a spark from Jay Rosehill.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan has been cleared to return after a bout with Rocky Mountain Fever and could play as early as Saturday night.
The Coyotes gave the NHL's best power play far too many chances, didn't capitalize enough on the numerous chances they got and generally found ways to get in their own way until late in regulation. They still found a way to win it.
The Los Angeles Kings have maintained their discipline and cool during a dominant playoff run that has them two wins away from the team's first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1993 with Wayne Gretzky.
Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan beat the "Mantracker."
The Phoenix Coyotes are back home, at least its home for now, looking to climb back from a two-game deficit in their first-round playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings.
"It was a nice shot by their guy," Doan said. "This is a tough place to play. Bobrovsky is a great goalie. They have some great young players who go to the net hard and they play hard. We wanted to find ways to get to the net and we did. We just needed to make one more play."
"We want to beat everybody and just end this stupid streak," Doan said.