- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Shane Krauser
"Does Clay Aiken really know the ins and outs of our Constitution? Does he understand the limited scope of his authority that the Constitution grants him? Does he understand how to counter executive action? What does he say about the NSA and the Fourth Amendment?" he asked.
"If history is any guide, we'll continue to look to a person's hairstyle, their smile, and their Hollywood performance to determine whether they are politically astute and true statesmen. This is the tragedy of America," Mr. Krauser said.