- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Shane Larkin Items
The Dallas Mavericks sent rookie guard Shane Larkin back to the NBA Development League in another effort to get him playing time.
Virginia Tech lost in the opening round of the ACC tournament to Miami 57-53.
Jae Crowder and rookie first-round pick Shane Larkin of the Dallas Mavericks will play at least one more game for the team's NBA Development League affiliate.
The Dallas Mavericks have assigned Jae Crowder, Shane Larkin and Bernard James to the NBA Development League for a likely one-game stay and have recalled Ricky Ledo.
Michael Carter-Williams spent most of his basketball life trying to say all the right things in public.
The Dallas Mavericks are sending first-round pick Shane Larkin to the NBA Development League for what is likely to be a one-game stint.
Devin Harris ducked out of his first practice in more than a month without talking to reporters.
Jim Larranaga's second year at Miami ended about as sourly as possible. The Hurricanes' 16 first-half points were a season low. They made only 5 of 26 first-half attempts. Marquette contested some with its man-to-man defense, but Miami did manage to create some open looks. Usually the result was the same.
The son of MLB Hall of Famer Barry Larkin, Shane Larkin led the Miami Hurricanes to their first ACC regular-season and conference championships this year and took them to the NCAA tournament's Sweet 16, where their run ended Thursday with a 71-61 loss to Marquette in Washington.