- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Shane Robinson
The St. Louis Cardinals brought up a hot-hitting minor leaguer Friday, recalling outfielder Randal Grichuk from Triple-A Memphis and optioning outfielder Shane Robinson to their top farm club.
After returning from Triple-A Memphis a day earlier, Shane Robinson didn't take long to make his presence felt with the big club.
The St. Louis Cardinals have added bench experience, recalling outfielder Shane Robinson from Triple-A Memphis.
A look at Game 5 of the World Series at Busch Stadium on Monday night as the Boston Red Sox take on the St. Louis Cardinals:
St. Louis got home runs from Matt Holliday and pinch-hitter Shane Robinson — the first of the NL championship series — and beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2 Tuesday night for a 3-1 lead in their best-of-seven playoff.
"My swing feels pretty good right now," Robinson said. "I had a chance to work on it down there (at Memphis) I think it helped getting in right away."
"It was a good feeling to be able to get in there and help out the club and get a win tonight," Robinson said. "I'm just feeling blessed to be up here."