- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Shane Salerno Items
Who is J.D. Salinger, the man behind Holden Caulfield? An angry, narcissistic recluse? A shell-shocked combat veteran who could never chase the smell of burning flesh from his consciousness? A serial exploiter of women? An unwitting prophet of death?
This odd book is the brainchild of a Salinger fanatic. Shane Salerno, the driving force behind "Salinger" is a successful movie producer, director and screenwriter.
A new J.D. Salinger film and biography are being billed as an unprecedented look into the mysterious life of the author of "The Catcher In the Rye."
The sun, in its various hues and levels of intensity, plays an important role in Oliver Stone's latest, "Savages."