- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Shannon Bream Items
Shannon Bream of Fox News interviewed Emily Miller about the Colorado recall election over gun control and her new book "Emily Gets Her Gun ... But Obama Wants to Take Yours." Ms. Miller is senior editor of opinion for The Washington Times. The video of the September 8 interview is below.
Sen. Rand Paul suspects the U.S. was secretly running guns through the consulate in Benghazi to arm Syrian rebels. He wants answers related to the terrorist attack that killed four Americans, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.
Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer posed an interesting theory on Fox News's Special Report Monday night, saying Apple should buy the troubled country of Cyprus with the cash it has on hand.
From humble practical beginnings as a source-stroking ritual, the White House Correspondents' Dinner has grown inexorably into an ever-glitzier nexus of power, celebrity and glamour -- until this year.